Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm 9 Weeks Old Today!

Well, things seems to be going well in my new home. Mum's wise to me now and realises that a small section of the playroom is enough for me rather than allowing me to take over the whole room! I guess me putting holes in her sofa and having wee footprints all over the floor was the last straw! I could tell she didn't like it as her eyes would look up to the ceiling and her mouth went into a straight line. So my Dad made me a nice, smaller den and I can go in and out into the backyard whenever I want.


I've just discovered this clear liquid that I drink is really cool to play in as well - especially on this hot day! I get really wet then run back inside and slip on the floor. Weee.............!


I really love my Dad and I go crazy when I see him - they wonder if I'm their old dog Milo back again because it was really weird how immediately over-the-top affectionate I was with my new Dad.... well, I won't let on yet... keep them wondering for a while....


I've stopped crying at night - there was no point - they weren't going to listen anymore. I think mum was really tired after a few nights getting up to me. Now I don't bother anymore, I'm happy and they give me more attention when I'm quiet!


My sister Emily took this video of me this morning. I guess it's in preparation for my starring role as the Maggie Blue Ambassador... I'm going to be quite a celebrity dog, you know, after all, I am very cute!

No comments: